Aftermarket bumpers and winches - compatability?

I've got a '99 TJ Sport with an 8000lb Champion winch on the front mounted into the stock tow hook holes. Will the double-tube hoop bumpers fit with the winch on (such as the Smitty Bilt ones)? Any I should avoid for sure? Any that fit for sure?

Thanks!

Reply to
griffin

Avoid Smittybuilt and Iron horse and Steel Horse. All are garbage.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S