air suspension '94 JGC

Hi all. I currently carry a motorcycle off the back of my Jeep. That amount of weight suspended a few feet off the rear bumper really compresses the rear springs. I was thinking of adding an air lift to level out the ride. Does anyone have any experience with these things? I saw an airlift 1000 on truckspring.com for $70. It seems like a cheap solution, but if anyone has any experience/recommendations, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks in advance.

Will

Reply to
William Pughe

The bladder was for the coil springs in the Grand. Was this the manufacturer you used? It seems like a decent product, but I wouldn't mind hearing some testimonials.

Will

Reply to
William Pughe

Don't remember. I got it at a local truck store J&I trailer hitch and both truck and box are long gone. Biggest pain was it had no airpump and had to use a small air tank to air up if there wasn't a local gas station.

Reply to
DougW