Any Suspensioin Lift kits for 04 GC Limited?

All the major suspension lift kits I found for Grand Cherokee's stopped at the 99 model year . Just wondering if anybody out there knows more.

ie: If someone makes one, or if there's to much computer crap in the way to effecively change the suspension.

I'd like to add some bigger tires and maybe raise the Jeep up 2".

Thanks,

Vic in Santa Barbara

Neumann Group International