Anyone use crawltech.com?

I'm considering the RE 3.5" standard kit for my 04 TJ. The only place I've found online that is including shocks for a good price ($539 w a free set of DT3000 shocks) is crawltech.com. I haven't found any mention of the site in this NG.

Anyone have any experience with this company or recommendations for another place to get the lift at a similar price?

-tom

Reply to
Tom Maho

I bought my RE 2.5 ED lift for my YJ from them last year they had the best price I could find with free DT 300 and shipping!

I had zero problems with my order. Bob Suplee whose number I do not have has good prices but if you are not near him the shipping kills

Tom Maho wrote:

Reply to
ufatbastehd

BOB SUPPLEE!!! There is no substitute!

405-799-8977

Tom Maho wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

I've seen some positive references to his name in my searches. Do you have a good email address for him? My email address is good if you do.

-Tom

Reply to
Tom Maho

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks - I emailed him, and got a prompt response with the best price I've seen on the kit (RE7012). The shocks weren't free and I paid a little more than I would've at crawltech for the kit + shocks. At least I think so, crawltech is advertising the 7005 kit for the 2003+ models incorrectly.

I emailed them (crawltech) a few days ago for clarification on the price/kit model/shock availability and haven't heard a thing back. Not even an auto-response. Customer service is important to me and I'll usually favor the little guy when I've got the choice. Looks like Bobs got a new customer.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Maho