Final Choice on TJ Lift

OK since Rubicon Express Budget Boost is on backorder (4-8 weeks), and I got a unanimous bad feedback on the Skyjacker kit. I have found a place that will sell me the RE Budget Boost with the Old Man Emu shocks for $310. I really feel good about this one and am going to look around for a better price. What do you all think? Again its a2002 TJ Sahara. and again.... Thanks for all the help

Reply to
Phinz

David C. Moller