'As is' 1962 Willys 4WD (ebay auction)

Hello. No need to read on unless you are interested.
If you are interested in an 'as is' 1962 Willys 4WD woodie sideboard pickup, I just put one up for auction:
It's listed in category:eBay Motors > Passenger Vehicles > Willys > All Models
Title is: 1962 Willys : All Models 4WD 4x4
Item number: 4507983682
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE07983682&categoryd70
Starting bid $650, as it will need to be hauled or trailered from northern Baltimore County, Maryland.
Brakes don't work and I don't have time to fix them any more.
Goodcheer!
Eilor