'As is' 1962 Willys 4WD (ebay auction)

Hello. No need to read on unless you are interested.

If you are interested in an 'as is' 1962 Willys 4WD woodie sideboard pickup, I just put one up for auction:

It's listed in category:eBay Motors > Passenger Vehicles > Willys >

All Models

Title is: 1962 Willys : All Models 4WD 4x4

Item number: 4507983682

Starting bid $650, as it will need to be hauled or trailered from northern Baltimore County, Maryland.

Brakes don't work and I don't have time to fix them any more.

Goodcheer!

Eilor

Reply to
eilor