Picture of Willys Pickup Tailgate::: Re: 'As is' 1962 Willys 4WD (ebay auction)

I got my own email account now.

I put up this photo of the woodie tailgate on this pickup being auctioned at Ebay Motors. Once someone offered me a lot of money for the tailgate alone, I worried that someone would rip it off the truck so I took to off and put it in storage.

The sideboards on the pickup bed are the same wood, just weren't put into storage. So they need re-finishing.

I'm going to try to find some more photos of the truck from about four years ago. I'm not in Maryland now so I can't take any more pictures of it. But I'll scan and upload what I find and put them on the

website near this one:

Eilor

Reply to
ynohtnajc

Does anyone know anything about an old Willys pickup with wood sideboards and tailgate. The only ones I ever saw before had metal sideboards and an impressed metal tailgate.

Family

Reply to
Family

Reply to