Best Lift Kit for XJ

Check out Tomken too, they seem to specialize in the XJ...

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I'm looking for a good quality, reasonably priced lift kit for my '99 XJ. Not looking for a monster truck conversion, just a short lift (1.5" - 3") that doesn't cause me any grief (e.g. driveline vibration).

I've looked at the Daystar and TeraFlex boost kits, are there others out there, are they all the same?

Is there a kit out there thats better than all the others?

Any feedback welcome. Dragon FLH

Reply to
Dragon FLH