TeraFlex Budget Boost

I have an '99 XJ and was just about to buy the TeraFlex 1.5" Budget Boost kit then read in their online installation guide that the kit MAY cause driveline vibration in 98 or newer models. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how exactly is it corrected with axle shims (yeah, I'm a novice) and is this an acceptible fix?

Any comments/suggestions welcome. Well, constructive ones anyway.

Reply to
Dragon FLH