Billings Canyon CO

For those of you in CO that haven't gotten to see the new Billings canyon trail yet in Grand Junction, check out our pics

This trail was opened this year thanks to the BLM and the Grand Mesa Jeep Club working together to open new areas for recreation!

Reply to
Kevin S.

Kevin S. did pass the time by typing:

Ok.. what is this

DougW

Awsome..

-Jim NC Jeep 2000 Wrangler

Reply to
Jim Bratton

That's "Tigger".... Marks custom rock crawler. I rode along with him most of the day, since my CJ is under reconstruction. Took him two years to build, but it wheels like a champ.

Reply to
Kevin S.

Kevin S. did pass the time by typing:

It also looks like a tank. :)

Know what the RTI is?

Reply to
DougW

I'd guess 1000... on anything. Nice looking machine. Orange is the new black. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Where's the engine....pic doesn't do it size justice and the scoop doesn't look like there's much room for a big block...dunno though

Reply to
SB

I love the sign....

Where's the engine....pic doesn't do it size justice and the scoop doesn't

Reply to
aGraham

Didn't bother to ask. I figure if he can get one wheel up on a 5-6 foot rock while the other is on the ground, it's probably pretty high.

Personally I would think it would take some of the fun out of the trail. But he assured me he still has a good time.

Reply to
Kevin S.
350/350/NP???

He is saving up to buy an Atlas soon.

Kevin S.

There are a lot of signs like that. There is also a minimum requirements sign at the beginning of the trail and many reminders to winch to rocks and winch points only.

The greenies fought this trail every step of the way and they are watching it carefully so they can find an excuse to get the BLM to close it.

Kevin S.

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Rockwells