Bolt hole in intake manifold? Mopar mpi, serp belt, power steering

Hi all,

Can anyone with a mopar mpi kit and serpintine belt tell me if there's a bolt hole in their intake manifold for the power steering bracket?

I called hesco and they said there shouldn't be one but I have two, almost side by side. I know one of them has to be drilled and tapped but not sure of the other. Should it be there?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Mine doesn't. If you need a picture I'll take one and email it to you. Rich

Reply to
Richard Harris