Calico XJ Video

I thought I would pop in and post my latest video. (Bill usually likes them anyhow)

I hope you are all doing well.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Haha, I usually never make it into the video because I shoot most of it. This time I got pictures from everone who attended. Unfortunately I wussed out and didnt do lower Doran (that slot) I just got my junk fixed after Johnson Valley and didnt feel like pushing my luck that day. :)

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

OMG...I soooo have trail envy...awesome vid Kevin...what was that first song??

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Hiltz

The songs in order were"

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas sound track (barstow desert drugs part at beginning) Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself Butthole Surfers - Shame of life Linkin Park - Session

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
The Merg

Is the first one a song or just a clip from the movie?

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Just the dialog from the movie. Most of the movie is dialog.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego