SAVE PARAGON

As many already know, the owners of the land that is leased out to the park want out of the contract and want to sell the land off...

Petition to keep it open...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

It looks like a good cause Jeff, but Would it not have more impact to send a letter? It would only cost a few cents and surely if people took the time to form an actual written campaign, it would get noticed more quickly than what is happening on the website now.

What a shame that there are so many stupid, immature people in the world who have nothing better to do than that.

The park looks like a great place to play, I hope that someday I will have an opportunity to go there. I'll start, by writing a letter.

Kate

Reply to
Kate