SOME NEW VIDEOS

A few of my newest videos...

Our annual winter run...

My buddy's '75 CJ5 w/ AMC 304

Another winter run...

A video memorial to our friend Tia who we lost Boxing day 2006 from lung complications in a lifelong battle with Cystic Fibrosis...

Myself and a couple friends...A couple trackers, a couple Jeeps and a Chevy Truggy...

I rarely get any footage of myself so I put this short video together of me and my Jeep...

My buddy and his one ton XJ and myself doing some mild wheeling in the summer of '06...

Some video footage of our last two Jamboree's...Got Mud??

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)