Camping - Jeepin - Dirt bikin' and....

So - a few friends & I are planning a camping trip in Northern California late November. Besides my Jeep - there should be a few other Jeeps and several dirt bikes. In total there are at least 6 adults and 10 kids. I'm a well seasoned off roader - been off roading 20 years and my Jeep is well set up. The other Jeepers will be pretty seasoned as well. The dirt bikes will have a variety of experienced riders. Some good riders - some adult beginners and some kid beginners (5 year olds - just learning how to ride).

My question -- where should we go ? We're looking for a nice place to camp for a complete family - some place that has challenging areas for 4x4s and dirt bikes, a place for learning kids to ride dirt bikes and a place that has decent weather in late November (decent meaning not raining/snowing).

Does this place exist ? Any recommendations ? So far we're looking at Loon Lake, Dove Springs or Davis Flats - just for starters.

Thx - JP

Reply to
John B. Parisi

L.W.(ßill)