the waiting begins!

i just couldnt hold out any longer and placed my order for an '05 rubicon today -->

i do hate the wait, but the end result is oh so sweet.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

my daughter haley wanted orange and i almost got it, but at the last minute she changed her mind. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

that was the original idea when i sold my '03 rubicon. the more i looked at the unlimited, the less i liked it.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Somehow I thought you were going for the Unlimited...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Just out of curiosity, why's that?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Patriot blue...I can dig it

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

initially it was going to be for the wifey (primarily) so the unlimited was a better choice. now its all mine. :-) the unlimited just doesnt really "do it" for me.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You are a pisser!

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

That was on a trail near Mio, MI in March '01, I believe. I wasn't stuck, I did get through that, though I was scraping the skid plate. A stock Liberty did get hi-centered on that spot. There was a guy spotting on top of the hill trying to get us stuck...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
twaldron

That blue is pretty! I like that and the slate blue options both.

Matt

Reply to
mhammer8

Kid's idea after I got stuck in a hole and crunched it.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

it does feel good knowing my jeep is on the way. gonna be a tough wait, but worth it in the end. in the meantime im ordering goodies. the rubber floor coverings, snorkel kit, bestop soft doors like i had on my '03

(probably shoulda kept those!) and a few other goodies. im also working on a "better" hinge system for the spare tire carrier on a trail bumper.

me too, but my bigger dodge

is also patriot blue. the wifey says im gonna get sick of "that much blue in the yard". guess we'll see in 6-10 weeks or so.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I'll second that!

What you'll have is color coordinated vehicles. If ya ever decide to tow that new Rubicon it will look like it belongs behind the Dodge.

Dean

Reply to
Dean

....thanks a lot....now im gonna have to build a trailer just to see it for myself. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier