Can I run 32's on my TJ for a while (unlifted)?

I'm getting my 4.10's on Monday. Next up will be to go to a little bigger tires. i had been thinking 31's because I don't want to lift the Jeep any time soon. OTOH, 32's would be great and would work perfectly with that gearing. I know 32's will hit at full suspension travel, but how much of an issue is this for anything other than hardcore wheelin'? I do wheel in the Jeep, and I don't wnat to tear it up. OTOH, I am not out there trying to flex my suspension to the max, or disconnecting my swaybars, or anything. So... are 32's out of the question unlifted in a TJ?

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

David C. Moller