Carb adjustment question (vacuume??)

On my 83CJ 258 I have a carter carb (I think it's a carter). Anyway, when the weather was warm it ran great...a little low on the idle but no big deal. Now since it's gotten a bit colder (Ohio), it runs smooth through the gears and on take off but it either idles so low it stalls,...or idles so damn high it's not funny. Is this a vacuume problem...anyone experience this??? Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5

Sounds like like the choke needs to be adjusted. Bring it to a mechanic that knows carbs.

Reply to
Mark12211