Cherokee Body Parts?

I have a black grille from my 1994XJ. If they are compatible, we could work out a good deal. I also have 2 headlight surrounds from the same year (in black).

Jim

94XJ
Reply to
Jim Kelly

So I lowered the local deer population by one yesterday:

I need a new grille (amongst other things). The local dealer wants about $100 for it, so I decided to check online.

I found a great deal at carpartswholesale.com with a price of $28. However, further searching revealed a whole raft of sites that appear remarkably similar in content with only minor changes in appearance. Among them: ezbodyparts.com partstrain.com jeepautobodypartstore.com

And none of them have an actual company address on the page.

Looks pretty shady to me. Anybody ever deal with any of these places?

Anybody know of a place where I can get a good deal on a new or used grille?

Thanks!

-james

Reply to
James Bialas

I just wanted to see some deer carnage. All I saw was a boat load of pics of a bent grille.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Reply to