cj exhaust manifolds

I'm looking for stock exhaust manifolds or in-frame headers. I don;'t know for sure which I'll end up with, I'm not in a huge hurry. I want to know the stock part number of exhaust manifolds that will fit. I have a '360 with dogleg ports. I dont remember exactly when the heads changed to dogleg ports, I think it was in the mid '70's. I guess that doesn't matter anyway, anybody have the part numbers?

Thanks,

Chip

Reply to
Chip