rams horn exhaust manifolds

Anyone been down this road before....Yeah I know its not a GM truck ? but thought someone here might know.

can anyone tell me who might have the spark plug wire heat shields that go along with rams horn center dump manifolds that were OEM on various older corvettes.

I'm using a 98 Vortec 5.7 with rams horn manifolds on an engine swap project. I'm come across item # 42284 at Ecklers web site but the sale email person at Ecklers does not seem to know much.

Can anyone confirm if the eckler part listed above will work, or know of other sources.

I know the center dump "rams horn" style exhaust manifolds were used on various corvettes.

Appreciate any insight on this.

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert