clanking sound that driving me nuts. [resolved]

Hi all:

For all who has been following the "clanking sound that driving me nuts." thread, it has been fixed. The dust plate or dust cover was dented and it was coming into contact with the torque converter/or was it the engine..but they undented it and told me to bring it back if it makes the noise again.

So who won? the guy that came closest? :)

Thank you all for helping me out!

-John

Reply to
John

Don't you love it when an expensive noise turns out to be something simple and cheap!

Thanks for letting us know.

Jeff DeWitt

John wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Hi Jeff,

S> Don't you love it when an expensive noise turns out to be something > simple and cheap!

Reply to
John

Hi all,

I think those guys finally did something right, I was clank free yesterday [Sunday] they just got me nervous with the "bring it back if it still make the clanking sound" comment.

There I went and jinxed it!

-John.

John wrote:

Reply to
John

That was me!!! I WON!!! I WON!!! What did I win?! LOL!!

Reply to
EDWARD BELLUS

Reply to
John

Throw in the beer & hookers....deal!!! I can drink enough to just break even on gas money spent. LOL!!

EDWARD BELLUS

Reply to
John