Cold Starting Probs since dealership put new plugs in 8(

Had my '99 JGC Laredo to the dealership a couple weeks ago for a radiator fan relay to be replaced and had a few other things done that I didn't feel like messing with. One was to replace the spark plugs (I had some Bosch Platinum's in it). Don't know what they put in it but now I have a hard time starting it up when the engine is cold. When it runs for a while and heats up I have no problems restarting it. Any ideas ? ? ? Is there a vapor canister on it somewhere that may be leaking ??

Any help appreciated. TIA

erthmun

Reply to
erthmun