Cool pics for you guys!

Check out some cool new pics! Some pics of the new Jeep and the house I'm building.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I take it thats your new xj after they stole the old one? Did they get caught at least?

Troy

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Troy

The old one was stolen nearly a year ago. They were caught after running from the police and crashing it into a pole. They had drugs, a TON of car theft paraphenalia, and long records. They did 3 days.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

That much time? They must have been convicted of murder as well.

Reply to
Outatime

The legal system is a joke here in Washington state if you're a real criminal. However, if you're a working-class stiff who gets a speeding ticket or makes a mistake, you can expect to be treated like you're saddam himself.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

LMAO! Hey kid.. pink just ain't your color.

What are you doing with a "Special Guest Parking" license plate?

Reply to
Kate

Where was that again? I think I'll startt a life of crime if that's all they got!

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Up here in No. CA, they don't even come to your home to take a report and gather evidence: they just push a pencil while on the phone. Our tax dollars at rest. If they ever actually find the thief, the courts just turn 'em loose anyway, so I can see their point.

Ironically, if you shoot a thief dead, suddenly the entire criminal justice system will work overtime to make sure you never see the light of day again.

Reply to
Outatime

The guy I bought it from was disabled and moved to Washington from Montana. I just got my new plates the other day. And no, I didn't park in handicapped parking when I had his plates.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I didn't think you would! ¦¬Þ

Reply to
Kate

Oh well, that's one of the disadvantages of not having a resident gator population...

Grumman-581

Or if your a drunk Congresscritter with the last name of Kennedy.

Jeff DeWitt

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt