Wheelin Video and Carnage

Headed out to a place called 7 mile ORV park

video:

Did the rock crawl, it went great! The Ford took about an hour to get through, however.

Some pics there, including the tear-off of my passenger side LCA bracket. :-(

AJ's sliders came in more then handy, and were christened properly with a nice big dent. :-D

All in all, not a bad day, but a helluva ride home. Don't know if I'm going to make it out this weekend..

Carl

Sorry if this double-posted.

Reply to
Carl S

Hi Carl,

The still photo link is not working. Please repost or check link.

Reply to
ULB

Fixed-

Look under 'Seven Mile - 11-4'