cough sputter. :(

Well, that was "special."

Guess I picked up a load of water with the last gas tank. Cold (19F) and the ZJ was coughing and sputtering. I know it's fuel starvation because the O2 gauge on my dash was showing full lean. i.e. no fuel.

Once the engine warmed up everything went back to normal.

I should have known better as the gas station pump was painfully slow. Wouldn't be the first time.

Threw in some Heat (yea, regular gas with ethanol would be the same thing) but alas the tank is nearly full. :(

Normally I'd just dump a few gallons off for the lawn mower, but that gas can is full for the leaf vac.

Reply to
DougW

Makes you yearn for the days when cars had water separators in the gas line. I don't think they have those even in a/c anymore, tho. Surprising how much water you get just from condensation when you park with a quarter tank and the temp goes below zero F like it's been here for a few days.

Reply to
Will Honea