Starbrite Enzyme fuel treatment.

I was trying to start my walk behind lawn mower, I bought that lawn mower i n April 2011. It won't start, I filled the gas tank and I pushed the primer bulb a bunch of times, I didn't hear any fuel going into the carburetor. I think ethanol has messed it up. I was wondering if Starbrite Emzyme fuel t reatment will help to get it started/running?

Reply to
JR

I always use a shot of ether to start the mower, blower, and weed eater. Works every time. I never heard of the Enz fuel stuff.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

I usually add some Stabil in the gas for my van. Maybe I mispelled when I s aid Starbrite. Actually it is Startron. I did a Google for, Startron Enzyme fuel treatment Youtube I don't have any Stabil or ether ri ght now and last week at the Walmart store I didn't see any Startron. Tomor row I will go to an auto parts store and see if they have it, I will buy so me ether/starting fluid too.

Reply to
JR

in April 2011. It won't start, I filled the gas tank and I pushed the prim er bulb a bunch of times, I didn't hear any fuel going into the carburetor. I think ethanol has messed it up. I was wondering if Starbrite Emzyme fuel treatment will help to get it started/running?

once the fuel goes bad you can't reverse it. chances are the carb is now gummed up.. try some starting fluid, or shoot carb cleaner in the carb and see if it'll start. If it won't stay running, or you have to shoot starting fluid in every time your carb needs to be cleaned. In the future use a fuel stabilizer before you store it. Pour it in and let it run for a few minutes, OR just put it in your gas can so your fuel will always be ready to go.

Chas

Reply to
m6onz5a

er in April 2011. It won't start, I filled the gas tank and I pushed the pr imer bulb a bunch of times, I didn't hear any fuel going into the carbureto r. I think ethanol has messed it up. I was wondering if Starbrite Emzyme fu el treatment will help to get it started/running?

oh if they don't have stabil, you can also use Seafoam fuel treatment.

Reply to
m6onz5a

ower in April 2011. It won't start, I filled the gas tank and I pushed the primer bulb a bunch of times, I didn't hear any fuel going into the carbure tor. I think ethanol has messed it up. I was wondering if Starbrite Emzyme fuel treatment will help to get it started/running?

I already had some carburetor cleaner. I sprayed a shot of it into the carb uretor, the engine started right up. I will start putting some fuel treatme nt in the gas can I use for lawn mower gas. Also in my van's gas tank too.

Reply to
JR

mower in April 2011. It won't start, I filled the gas tank and I pushed th e primer bulb a bunch of times, I didn't hear any fuel going into the carbu retor. I think ethanol has messed it up. I was wondering if Starbrite Emzym e fuel treatment will help to get it started/running?

rburetor, the engine started right up. I will start putting some fuel treat ment in the gas can I use for lawn mower gas. Also in my van's gas tank too .

make sure it's a fuel stabilizer and not just a fuel treatment.

Reply to
m6onz5a