CV kit install

The Advance Adapters HD Conversion Kit and the Tom Woods CV driveline arrived yesterday, probably going to install next week-end. If anyone on the list has done this conversion, and found something that is not obvious or not covered by the documentation I would appreciate a heads up. I am not a master mechanic, but have rebuild my share of transmissions. This is for my 2001 Sahara TJ, Dana 44 rear end, lifted 3", with a soon to be removed 1" transfer case lowering kit.

Thanks,

benito -

01 TJ 76 CJ
Reply to
John Benito

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Bill,

Thanks for the link. Looks like it will be helpful.

benito -

01 TJ 76 CJ
Reply to
John Benito

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What are you replacing the lowering kit with?

Reply to
Intergate

Nothing. With the new CV kit the transfer case should not need to be lowered.

benito -

01 TJ 76 CJ
Reply to
John Benito

Your Welcome. :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Actually I did! I was thanking you for the link - not the article.

benito -

01 TJ 76 CJ
Reply to
John Benito