Dana 20

My 1962 Willys PU has the most mickey mouse homemade transfer case shift linkage (previous owner thought he was a designer) that doesn't work as well as I expect it to work - takes several tries to shift into the mode I need at any given moment.

Does anyone have, or know of, an old Dana 20 transfer case I could buy or trade for?

ThanQ in advance for any leads...

Willy 'Just because Chrysler calls it a Jeep, don't make it so...!' - Willy Schneider / 1962

Reply to
Willy Schneider

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I have one in SE Wisconsin. Where are you?

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)

'Just because Chrysler calls it a Jeep, don't make it so...!' - Willy Schneider / 1962

Reply to
Willy Schneider

Try the American Jeepster Club, they all used 20s and there are a few members up your way

Reply to
Paul Calman