Defroster problem...

Hi All,

I Just recently bought a 1996 Jeep Cherokee and the front heat vents won't switch to the defroster position. The heater seems pretty strong in this thing, but it's always blowing to the floor. Are these vents working off of vacuum? Electric?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with this and what they had to do to fix it. Thanks !!

~ Doug

Reply to
Doug

philthy

Vacuum. The nipple is on the back corner of the intake manifold.

Mike

Mike Romain