89 YJ SYE

I ordered a Tom Wood CV driveshaft and tail shaft conversion kit today. I'll be installing it when it arrives. Should I pull the transfer case? I've heard it both ways for pressing bearings in and out.. will this be required? Besides lube, what else will I need?

Got the YJ home safe with a trailer. Good thing I didn't try to drive it back, the rear driveline was binding pretty bad.

Thanks,

Carl

89 YJ SOA, Winch, ect
Reply to