Does your Jeep have a name?

A shortened version of 'That 'ol Geezer's Jeep"?

Reply to
Billy Ray

I named my 97 first jeep I owned Frankenstian. After the movie monster. I had rolled it on black ice 4 months after I bought it . Jan 15th 1997. I hate that day. The body shop replaced every thing on it. So hence the name. When I sold it and bought the 87 she got the same name. and like the monster every thing has been replaced engine,tran,tran case, And it is a she. When every I have a date she'll act up and not run right or something breaks.

Later Mike

Reply to
Mike chambers

WEEELLLLL-

Picture if you will a 6'1" 250 guy built like a fireman (former occupation) going about 35MPH on a kids Razor Scooter and crashing.

2 Weeks before I started the Law Enforcement Academy I was in Raton NM visiting some friends and my daughter had one of those little razor scooters. I decided to go for a ride. As I was riding down the hill (street) my friend passed me on my daughters bike (from when she was 3) Well I could'nt have that so I hunched down to decrease wind resistance and lower my CG, but BUT I leaned back too far and wiped out, Broke 2 ribs and had some good road-rash.

So everytime I would laugh during the first part of the academy it would be like HAHA OW! HEHE OW! HAHA OW! HOHO OW! HUHU OW! HAHA OW! ......

It stuck

Jeremy

Kate (please ask) wrote:

Reply to
sc00ter

How's your stroker doing now that you have had it a few weeks?

Does it have a new name?

Reply to
Billy Ray
***drool*** ok.... got the picture.... let me wipe my chin real quick.. ok.. I love firemen, had some save me once.

:going about 35MPH on a kids Razor Scooter and crashing.

**laughing my ass off*** so much for the drool*** : : 2 Weeks before I started the Law Enforcement Academy I was in Raton NM : visiting some friends and my daughter had one of those little razor : scooters. I decided to go for a ride. As I was riding down the hill : (street) my friend passed me on my daughters bike (from when she was 3) : Well I could'nt have that so I hunched down to decrease wind resistance : and lower my CG, but BUT I leaned back too far and wiped out, Broke 2 : ribs and had some good road-rash.

**** Oh my god! *** That's really funny, in the kind of way when you laugh at your busddy when he hurts himself, then rush him to the hospital. : : So everytime I would laugh during the first part of the academy it : would be like : HAHA OW! HEHE OW! HAHA OW! HOHO OW! HUHU OW! HAHA OW! ...... : : It stuck :

** you earned it LOL!!!!***

Great story thanks :)

Kate

: Jeremy : : Kate (please ask) wrote: : > OMFG! I laughed so hard I had to run down the hall. : >

3:07 : > : gears in the front and rear. : > : : > : Once I change out the diffs then I will probably call it Sparky : > : : > : Jeremy a.k.a. Scooter : > Waiting to hear it :) : >

: > Kate : > : :

Reply to
Kate

My 1989 jeep cherokee laredo is named joe. steve

steve

Well, ive had my CJ5 for almost a yr.. been really thinking, but you may have noticed on the Frapper site..it has a dog(Mack) on the hood. Im leaning towards either "Mud-Dawg" or just "Mac".. this summer of riding will confirm the name im guessing as it will be my first "wheeling" summer in it.

My wife actually bought me letters to put on the window to spell "Money Pit" but i couldnt do it!

Reply to
Steve G

Noted improvement I have put 2000 miles on it thus far and it runs good but the gearing in the diffs doesnt do it justice

Reply to
sc00ter

What gearing do you have?

Reply to
billy ray

In article , Kate wrote: #I know a few of you here (the gals for certain) have named your Jeeps. # #I'm just curious, would ya'll mind sharing? #Maybe the story of how your Jeep got it's name. Little Jeep(yj), Big Jeep(wj), and Jeep of No Return(m38a1).

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

Could it be that you are an old geezer?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I was thinking after I'm done with the coming mods to either name it "the Bludgeon", in recognition of it's lack of sophistication and subtlety, or paint it purple and call it "Barney"

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
billy ray

Ours has finally become Geo Jeep or "The Great White Geo Jeep"

We went to Paris today!

Hella cool!

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Ajax.... is stronger than dirt...

billy ray

This is in a park in Paris Tennessee. We found it while Geocaching Having a GREAT time! It was a really neat park with a fitness circuit, and across the road some nice hiking trails. I couldn't hike to get to the cache that was back there, so I - ehm - tool the Jeep *sheepish grin* I went gently, didn't leave a mark, got my cache find and snuck back up onto the highway.

There weren't any signs that said no jeeps allowed

Kate

: > Ours has finally become Geo Jeep : > or "The Great White Geo Jeep" : >

: > We went to Paris today! : >

: > Hella cool! : >

: > Somehow it will get shortened to something easy to say like G.G.

Reply to
Kate

LOL I love you too BR

Ya punk

Ajax! The Great White Geo Jeep!

Ya punk

One of these days, I'm going to meet you nose to nose, and you just remember, you have several good ear pullins coming to you.

Ajax

*snikker*

I gotta go work in the garden.

: > We went to Paris today! : >