Seat covers....

Hi Kate congrats on the Rubi. Had the same problem with the Sport when I got it new. I have 3 jeep addicted dogs and the hair was attracted to the new material. I finally decided to go with Cordura material. Pretty ugly and not at all tight, but they are staying in place and not irritating me like most cheap seat covers do. Cordura is used to make tarps that wear better than canvas so they should last forever. If I had to do it over again I would buy the same. About 120 for the front 2. Been meaning to ask if you get another icon on the map or are they transferable (grin) Please post the map info again so we might get more people to sign up

All the best to you and ours Tom

Reply to
Tom P

I'm not Kate but here is the link.

billy ray

The new Jeep... attracts dirt.

With thetop off, I KNOW what will happen to the seats, sun damage. We won't even tread into the obvious when it comes to off road grime.

So, whatcha using to protect your seats?

I've been considering the neoprene but my experience with wetsuits has been that they are hot.

Ideas from those of you using anything like this?

TIA

Kate

Reply to
Kate

If you know someone with one of those morphing programs you could have your Libby transforming into your Rubicon....

Just an idea....

Reply to
billy ray

Hey Tom, Thanks for the congrats on the Rubi and thanks for the info! They sound like good seat covers I'll hunt down some more information on them.

Hmmm... I suppose I should do something about that photo huh.... I hate to completely obliterate all traces of the liberty, it was a good little rig *sigh*

Oh what the hell!

: > With thetop off, I KNOW what will happen to the seats, sun damage. : > We won't even tread into the obvious when it comes to off road grime. : >

: > So, whatcha using to protect your seats? : >

: > I've been considering the neoprene but my experience with wetsuits has : > been : > that they are hot. : >

: > Ideas from those of you using anything like this? : >

: > TIA : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

I think you are my evil twin!

: > All the best to you and ours Tom : >

: >> With thetop off, I KNOW what will happen to the seats, sun damage. : >> We won't even tread into the obvious when it comes to off road grime. : >>

: >> So, whatcha using to protect your seats? : >>

: >> I've been considering the neoprene but my experience with wetsuits has : >> been : >> that they are hot. : >>

: >> Ideas from those of you using anything like this? : >>

: >> TIA : >>

: >> Kate : >>

: >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good idea! Let me just see now.... I could do something that would fade, but the morph.. that would be too cool

Any takers?

: > Hmmm... I suppose I should do something about that photo huh.... : > I hate to completely obliterate all traces of the liberty, it was a good : > little rig *sigh* : >

: > Oh what the hell! : >

: > : > With thetop off, I KNOW what will happen to the seats, sun damage. : > : > We won't even tread into the obvious when it comes to off road grime. : > : >

: > : > So, whatcha using to protect your seats? : > : >

: > : > I've been considering the neoprene but my experience with wetsuits has : > : > been : > : > that they are hot. : > : >

: > : > Ideas from those of you using anything like this? : > : >

: > : > TIA : > : >

: > : > Kate : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Tom, Do you recall where you got your seat covers. I have had a pair of neoprene covers for the last 6 months and am ready to get rid of them. I was originally looking for a Cordura pair but couldn't find them so settled on neoprene.

Thanks

CTM

Reply to
testert555

I'm not Tom, but I found this site with a Google search, not a bad price @$109

Kate

"Kate" wrote in news:G3VZf.1638$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

Hi Kate,

The ones I have are khaki material that I can wash, but whats cool is each seatcover has pockets all over.

Rufus

Reply to
rufus t

Hey Rufis those are GREAT! I like the price too, but like you said POCKETS! Thanks!

: > With thetop off, I KNOW what will happen to the seats, sun damage. : > We won't even tread into the obvious when it comes to off road grime. : >

: > So, whatcha using to protect your seats? : >

: > I've been considering the neoprene but my experience with wetsuits has : > been that they are hot. : >

: > Ideas from those of you using anything like this? : >

: > TIA : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: >

: : Hi Kate, : :

: : The ones I have are khaki material that I can wash, but whats cool is each : seatcover has pockets all over. : : Rufus :

Reply to
Kate

Kate, We take delivery of new yella Rubi today. Can only find 2005 covers. Are 2006 the same?

Reply to
James Huey

Congrats Jim! Awwwwwwwww that new Jeep smell. Are you so excited that you couldn't sleep?

I've had mine about a week now and I still go look to be sure it's true.

Honestly, I do not know if the seat covers are the same. Let me check my Mopar accessories book and see what it says, that would be a good start.

I almost got a yeller one... yup... almost did! You'll have to post a pic on the Frappr page!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Well, I looked There is nothing listed . So I don't know for sure - but I'd be willing to bet a chicken dinner that they are one and the same.

Again, congrats on the new Rubi!

Kate

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Wait a minute I am Thinking and its tuff. Aha AutoAccessories4Less I think about 120. That might have been with shipping. Check Kate's site. I looked around and got the cheapest price. The seat covers come Coverking in CA. They make them after you order. I like them and they claim to be washable. Good Luck

Reply to
Tom P
*Doesn anyone smell smoke?*

;¬D

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Yabbut, I thought it was the grill up wind from here.

Seahag