Does your Jeep have a name?

Reply to
Tom P

You can add it to your Frappr! information

Reply to
billy ray

XJ's name is snowball, named it after my old dog, who happened to be a husky mix also the XJ is white. I also stole my sig from both the jeep and the dog. ZJ is white too I've referred to it as b*tch a few times.. :") but Blizzard seems to fit, seeing how almost everytime so far that I've gone to fix something on it snows like a blizzard. We'll have too see what the XJ"s replacement will be,, I saw a nice yellow XJ for sale the other day....Hmmmmm yellow snow... :P

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

'Ole Blue

Jarod Sprauer

Kate, your computer clock is off an hour or so.... Your posts come way out of time to the answers. Well, I see all the answers and then along comes your question....

Mike

Kate wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I know a few of you here (the gals for certain) have named your Jeeps.

I'm just curious, would ya'll mind sharing? Maybe the story of how your Jeep got it's name.

Actually, I think it would be a cool website project. A photo, the story, photo with Jeep and Jeep's pet person.

I've been trying to decipher "who" my Jeep is since I picked "him" up in Missouri. I thought of this name on the way home and dismissed it but it kept coming back to me and this morning while cleaning the bugs off his face it came back again. I figured he was trying to tell me something.

"Jack" Like a male mule - strong - stubborn - dependable - surefooted and sometimes a tad unpredictable.

and here I was looking for something SO much more complicated than that.

Reply to
Kate

Thanks Mike, I fixed it :)

[...]

I'm gonna name it Chappy.

Like Chap Stick.

Long story, but if you only knew, it's PERFECT

Reply to
Kate

I used to drive a 19 and 79 Rust and White 1 ton Ford with a 351 4 barrel and bullet holes in the side.

Her name was Lucille and she was my best girl. She never let me down.....

Reply to
billy ray

Any hoo about how the name Black jack came about other than the color. My first jeep was called Judy and was a 4 banger and since the new guy had more of those round thingies I figured it must be a gender change thing. But then I live in a small world.

Reply to
Tom P

Uhhhhhhh no. My Jack is a *drumroll please* Stone White Boy

: > I'm just curious, would ya'll mind sharing? : > Maybe the story of how your Jeep got it's name. : >

: > Actually, I think it would be a cool website project. : > A photo, the story, photo with Jeep and Jeep's pet person. : >

: > I've been trying to decipher "who" my Jeep is since I picked "him" up in : > Missouri. : > I thought of this name on the way home and dismissed it but it kept coming : > back to me and this morning while cleaning the bugs off his face it came : > back again. I figured he was trying to tell me something. : >

: > "Jack" Like a male mule - strong - stubborn - dependable - surefooted and : > sometimes a tad unpredictable. : >

: > and here I was looking for something SO much more complicated than that. : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate

Sounds like a good ol gal... and I bet she was 100% real from top to bottom *snikker*

Reply to
Kate

"Snow" wrote

I saw a nice yellow XJ for sale the other : day....Hmmmmm yellow snow... :P : : Snow... :

LMAO! Good one!

Reply to
Kate

So you would be One Happy Chappy in a Snappy Serape?

Reply to
billy ray

Lucille didn't have a radio so I would talk to her while I drove....

Yes Kate, you are right.... she had no body filler, all her curves were real.

Reply to
billy ray

No.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

The Tomesmobile. All my vehicles ever have been Tomesmobiles, well all except for that Dodge Dart I had for a week.... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

YEA!

: > Like Chap Stick. : >

: > Long story, but if you only knew, it's PERFECT : >

: >

: : :

Reply to
Kate

Let me think, I have had - Baby, Shug, Smokey I & II Ol Blue , Buddy - Phillip .. more I have forgotten Many did not get names.

Reply to
Kate