Earle Horton, where are you?

Haven't seen any posts from Earle in quite a while.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

They had Snowcats, and you know how that turned out. Scatman should've had a Jeep.

Reply to
Jay Stuler

He's should be back in school, classes started up again monday.

Earl, if you're reading this... shoot me an email and we'll see about having lunch one of these days.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Dear Concerned Parties,

Just a note from Earle's daughter...my dad thanks you for your concern/interest in his whereabouts. However, dear ol' dad has been banned from listserve activity by his caring woman due to a questionable obsession with posting his candid thoughts online for all to see. Unfortunately, his first amendment rights are being squashed by his domineering family and thus you have heard the last of my dad's online confessionals.

Best Regards,

Kelly Horton

Reply to
Seattlelyte

concern/interest in his whereabouts. However, dear ol' dad has been banned from listserve activity by his caring woman due to a questionable obsession with posting his candid thoughts online for all to see. Unfortunately, his first amendment rights are being squashed by his domineering family and thus you have heard the last of my dad's online confessionals.

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

concern/interest in his whereabouts. However, dear ol' dad has been banned from listserve activity by his caring woman due to a questionable obsession with posting his candid thoughts online for all to see. Unfortunately, his first amendment rights are being squashed by his domineering family and thus you have heard the last of my dad's online confessionals.

Reply to
twaldron

Ther's been so much snow up in Silverton I figured he was simply stuck in the cabin and couldn;t get to his computer...and that assumed the phones were working, the electricity was on. (Hell, 80 years ago no one needed phones or electricty in Silverton, just some good whisky and a dance hall girl, you were set for the winter!)

concern/interest in his whereabouts. However, dear ol' dad has been banned from listserve activity by his caring woman due to a questionable obsession with posting his candid thoughts online for all to see. Unfortunately, his first amendment rights are being squashed by his domineering family and thus you have heard the last of my dad's online confessionals.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Oh yes, the good old days!

Reply to