brake thank you

I am the guy who posted a week ago about trouble with my new disc brakes. Just wanted to let everyone know that bleeding them did the trick and now they stop great. Thanks for the advice.

(Just didn't want to be one of those people who asks a question and gets a bunch of answers and then never says thanks or whether the suggested fixes worked.)

Reply to
sm3gurpal

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to