Where are you?

Found a site called "Frapper" that people can use to show where people are. It can be set up for different groups so I set one up for us.

Check it out, and if you feel like it add some info. It would be interesting to see where everyone lives!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

The Other Dave

Pretty Cool... I added Ray-Lin Restoration... though it stuck me behind Perry's ballon! (LOL) I posted as #6... now there's 12 in the last 10 minutes....

Ray

Jeff DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

Thanks Jeff that is really cool

Reply to
Jerry

I'm in!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Brings back memories of my old shop on I-80. We had a large map of the U.S., and asked customers to put a pin in their home area- this is the Modern version! Thanks!!!

Reply to
52hawk

Or how about all the SDC International Meets where there's also that big map by the registration desk for everyone present to put a tack on where they live?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Reply to
Young Captian

Excellent!

Reply to
Joe

How about starting/creating a map for Studebaker Vendors, and Roadside assistance- and link/host it on the SDC website...??

Ray

Jeff DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

It would be nice to have something like we have for the VW folks. Its called A.I.R.S. or Aircooled Interstate Rescue Squad.

David

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER

Thanks Jeff, that great. Just what I've been waiting for.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

added myself... what the heck.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
John Poulos

Good idea, thought I broke it when I tried it though, it looked like it lost the map.

It's working, but the URL has changed.

Any chance you could change the name to something like Studebaker

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I just checked the site again. Wow, lots of new additions! BTW Jeff, you never looked so good!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

This is nice and all but if you are looking for the one and only replacement of "the big map", the "Modern-day equivalent, then I suggest you download a program called "Google Earth" It can do all the functions of "Frapper" and 1,000,000 more. I can't stop GPS hunting! Unfortunately, I do not have all you guys addresses to setup a full fledged Inter-continental Guide to the Studebaker Galaxy, but it is possible with a little help. But maybe we should take that discussion to a sticky-post on the NG, might not be the best discussion for this thread.

/me starts mapping home google studebaker group

Reply to
Joshua Tkachuck

I think the Urls wrong...

Try this one: