ECO On and Liberty MPG question?

Anyone know the difference between ECO and ECO ON with this indicator? Only 400 miles and on my first tank of gas, but only about 10 MPG. How long before I see an improvement?

Reply to
JKConey

What engine? I believe ECO affects shift points, it may do more. I'll check my daughter (who has a Liberty with an auto) and see both what mileage she gets (much better than 10 MPG, however) and if she notices a difference based on the ECO setting (if she even bothers...)

Reply to
PeterD