Electrical Cleaner connections?

Hi guys,

What is the name or brand of the eletric cleaner for connections. I can recall Mike Romain giving a name for it atleast somebody did. I can't see to locate the name via google.

Is this just something you get at an auto parts store? I went to an electrical supply house, and they wanted 42 bucks for a "safe on all plastics" eletrical cleaner. Needless to say I passed on that.

Take care,

Reply to
ULB

CRC QD Electronic Cleaner ?? auto parts store

Mark

Reply to
mark diegel

The only person to mention a name was a Spammer trying to sell his snake oil product on Usenet because no one will buy it in real life.

Here is a link to an electronics store I use. The stuff is only $5 or $6.00 a can:

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > Hi guys,
Reply to
Mike Romain

I am curious--what horrible experience did you have with Deoxit? And if nobody would buy it in real life then B&H Photo and Jensen Tools would have dropped it long since, don't you think?

J. Clarke

There is advertising everywhere you look. Go to a movie theater and a major motion picture spams you all the time with product endorsements scattered throughout the whole film. T.V. commercials. Cell phone unsolicited text messages. The list goes on dude! Advertising on Usenet is just another method of reaching out to the people. Get use to it because there is more to come.

And by the way? Deox IT works very well, been using it at work and home for many years!

Cheers

Ry'

Reply to
Socks

Hey if you like lying scum and their snake oil, so be it. I don't and the Charter for this Usenet group forbids commercial posting.

For the most part, legitimate advertisers will stop posting once the Charter is pointed out, Lying Scum like that Spammer won't.

Mike

Socks wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain