Engine Performance & Gas Mileage - Can You Assist Me?

Yes you are a lengend in your own mind. WHen you have been driving them for over 35 years and been around them even longer then come talk to me but by then I will likely have been around them 50 or 60 years. I have seen your kind that by a 4x4 and have ego issue and are experts on it. I have seen a lot of changes in 4x4's over the years and the ones built today are no where near as tuff as the ols one were when i started with them. The drivers have changed to from those that needed then as a tool as I did to those now that want them as a toy or status symbol. We can hope that one day you will grow up but in the mean time we will have to listen to your foul mouth when you through your baby fits and your ego that exceeds your knowledge.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Hey miss goody two-shoes... If you don't like the mild language then I suggest you get off the internet and stay off of it. Oh and if you liked Mikes sig you are going to LOVE mine because its going to grow.

Snojob Follies: SBJ: Dumb brake question

SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(more to come)

Reply to
Heatwave

Sno, he's right, he's contributed much more usefulness in this group than you have ever hope to, no matter what you say your experience is. I just see more of the same crap you pull in alt.trucks.ford.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo