Exact fit foglamps for 95 ZJ Limited

Anyone recall which foglamps can exactly replace the factory units on the 95 ZJ? I want to keep the factory mount.

Some jackass in a mucking fustang took one out after I pulled over to let him kill himself in the mountains this past weekend. Bummer, didnt have CCW. Just the front glass got busted.

Reply to
Lon

you really should of exchanged contact info with that driver because you never know when hell realize that he got whiplash and then sues you for a milly

L>Anyone recall which foglamps can exactly replace the factory units on

Reply to
Jeep America #1

English is obviously not your first language. Try Spanish next time, I believe your mother was Hispanic.

Will

Reply to
Williams Nemesis

you must be the square wheels troll that bill talks about

no wonder why bill thinks so low of you

its because your pathetic you cant even stop the trolling outside of the flame threads

"Williams Nemesis" wrote:

Reply to
Jeep America #1

Give it up Billy, everyone now knows Jerky Turkey #1 really is your nym shifting sockpuppet. Just how long did you think you could keep it up without giving away clues? It must be a real problem when you have to scrape the carpet to find any of your IQ. And, I'm just who I say I am and reserve the right to shoot turkeys anywhere I find them.

Will

Reply to
Williams Nemesis