95 ZJ Distributor cap

Someone thought it would be funny to remove the wires on my 4.0's distributor.....does anyone have a pic or know where I can find one online that can show me where each wire goes....I've tried toguess but backfires.. Please excuse my mechanical ignorance.... Thank you in advance! Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff did pass the time by typing:

DougW

In 'theory' it should be like my 4.0 because the distributor is only supposed to fit one way.

This puts #1 the farthest away from the engine block. The order is clockwise from #1 and goes 1, 5, 3, 6, 2, 4.

Mike

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain