Fan switch

Also on my '97 XJ sport 4.0L The fan went south the other day. The fan only works on high, not on the first three speeds. I have been searching and found something regarding a fuse or some sort of relay up under the dash around the glove compartment. Does anyone know if this is to be true? and can anyone offer any suggestions as to correcting it?

Thanks

Beavis

There is a resistor pack that controls only the lower speeds. You will find it up underneath the dash behind the glovebox.

It is a common repair.

Reply to
billy ray