2000 SL1 vibration/noise in front end

The car hit a 6 inch curb a couple of years back and ever since a slight vibration/noise has gotten worse. When turning left at high speeds the noise gets louder and turning right it fades away. It has gotten worse ever since. Both the left and right wheel bearings have been replaced. The dealership couldn't find anything wrong. Anyone have any suggestions on what else could be the culprit?

Thanks

Reply to
bearcat500

Sounds like a cv joint gone. that is the symptom that a bad one gives.

Reply to
Shawn

I had a constant rattle throughout my Saturn and took it to the dealer who found no remedy. Later I discovered that the rubber motor mount had broken on one side. Replaced both and no more vibration.

Reply to
cookiegetter

Upper motor mount? Thats a common problem with the 1.9's. How did your dealer miss something so obvious?

Reply to
Blah blah