FS 1993 Grand Cherokee

Well time has come to sell the Grand. It's been a fun past 11 years with the ZJ and before that the XJ but time has come to sell as a "new to me" pickup now sits in the drive.

for details please see:

As always price is open to offers. Just note that the tires shown in the pics will not included, the rims will be.

Snow...

1992 GMC 1500 Ext. Cab 2008 Dodge Caliber 1993 Grand Cherokee...For Sale.
Reply to
Snow

How do you like the Caliber? Looking for something like that.

Salu2,

Rafael

Reply to
rafaminu

omg...snow won't be snow anymore. :'-(

oh yeah, HI!!!

jo

Reply to
joanne.anonymous

Holey crap, what rock did you crawl out from under Jo?

Long time no see or hear!

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

Oh yeah I'll still be Snow.. Just either Blue or Sunburst Orange.

BTW, Jeep is still for sale, new price. Check out kijiji or autotrader in Ontario.

Snow...

1992 GMC Sierra Medium Blue - mine 2008 Dodge Caliber Sunburst Orange - Wifey's 1993 Grand Cherokee White with rust spots - for sale
Reply to
Snow

Forgot to add.. JO!!!!! where the hell you been hiding? YEEEEEHAAAAAAW

Snow...

Reply to
Snow