2 door XJ Wagoneer

Hi, I swaer that a few years ago I saw a 2 door XJ Wagoneer, thought it was a custom or something, but an online friend mentioned he's also seen one, the only refrence to one I could find online was a passing refrence to a 1987 2 door Wagoneer in a Jeep book on google books, but it didn't mention anything else about it. Can anyone help?

Reply to
agiguere

Could it have been a Cherokee Chief? They looked a lot alike during that period.

Frank_v7.0

They were available but not common. I think that the 2-door model was actually available on up into 90's, but don't hold me to that. There are a couple running around Colorado Springs.

Reply to
Will Honea

The FS jeeps were four door Wagoneer, two door Cherokee, ¿no?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton