FS: 5 Stock 1997 TJ Wheels & Tires....

Hello all. I still have my stock 1997 TJ wheels and tires. They are the factory aluminum grey 5 star looking ones. I have all 5. The spare still has a brand new 225/75/15 Wrangler on it and the others all have 235/75/15 Wranglers on them that are about half worn. I'd like to get $450 for them all. I live in the Louisville, KY area. Thanks in advance.

Brian Tanksley Briantanksley At AOL Dot Com

Reply to
Briantanksley