Any Wrangler owners in the Louisville, KY area???

Anyone near the Louisville, KY area? I'm pretty much alone right now with this new hobby. I could have saved myself a world of headache if I'd had some of you guys around when I did my lift kit. Looking back, I would have done it completely different. ;-) Just checking to see if anyone's near me. Thanks in advance.

Brian Tanksley

Reply to
Briantanksley