For Sale: 1997 Miata Black, 50,000 miles, 5 spd - Los Angeles

1997 Mazda Miata (MX-5) Only 50,000 miles on it right now. 5 speed manual Black body, black cloth interior, black top Air Conditioning AM/FM Cassette player Power steering Dual front air bags Aftermarket headrest speakers added

This is the last year Mazda made the 'classic' body style (pop-up headlights). In 1999 they introduced the more muscular looking ones you see today (they didn't make the Miata in '98). This car is kept in excellent condition. I bought it from the original owner, a professor from orange county who kept it garaged and drove it sparingly on the weekends, which is why the miles are so low.

The only minor issue with the car is the rear plastic window. If you're a Miata enthusiast, you know when they get old they can get yellow and start cracking. Mine has just started to do that. It's still the original plastic window and was bought like this from the professor. I had the intention of replacing it with a glass window (or another plastic one), but never got around to it. I've done a lot of research on tops and rear window replacements. So if you want to replace it, I can give you some ideas.

I have a nice new CD player I bought that I haven't installed, as well as two new speakers, and a bunch of car cleaning stuff. All yours free.

I've had it for 6 months and put only 6000 miles on it myself. I have the carfax report from when I bought the car. It's been in good weather all its life (southern california) and it looks and runs great. I'm a Miata enthusiast and a member of the Southern California Miata Club, so I've taken good care of her (and VERY reluctant to sell her). Email me at metaliu AT yahoo dot com if you are interested or have further questions.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

I'll take it.