FS 76 CJ5 in Colorado

Hey All, Looking to sell my 76 CJ5 that has 75,000 miles on it. It needs a top and seats, I have the rods/pipes for the soft top and the original floor mats. I also have an extra rim for the spare tire. It is not rusted other than surface rust and the floor boards and body mounts are fine. Asking $2500 USD. Here's a couple pictures I put up:

Ed Huesers

Ed Huesers

What engine does this have? Also, what is the condition of major running gear?

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

The engine is the strait six [258 cu.in. I think] and the running gear is nice and tight. The trany is one of those heavy ones with the syncros that take a while for the gears to match up. It's been long enough now that I'll drop the price to $2000 USD. Any less than that and It's to good a toy and I'll keep it myself.

Ed Huesers

Ed Huesers

This vehicle is starting to look interesting. Unfortunately, other commitments prevent me from buying it at this time. If it has a T18 transmission, somebody here ought to snap it up...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I don't know this one [trany] for sure either, it shifts like the grain trucks I used to drive as a kid is all I know. It's heavy duty.

Ed Huesers

Ed Huesers

Cut that out! I want it. :o(

Earle